- To speed up the booking process, keep your account in credit.
- Taupo Ski Club account number: 01 0427 0009522 00
- Please remember to put your Family ID ( on booking form and top right corner on browser page) or Full Name for Non Members on the transaction
The Booking Officer (Vicki Moss) can be contacted for enquiries on email@example.com
If there is an urgent enquiry, the Hut Officer can be contacted on the lodge phone: 07 892 3847 or Booking officer on 027 740 0225.
Who Can Book?
- Senior Financial Members only with a valid logon to the website.
- Intermediate (13 years and over but under 18 years) must have a senior sponsor staying in the lodge.
- Junior Member's bookings must be made by a Senior Financial Member who must also undertake to accompany the child for the period of their stay at the Lodge and be responsible for them, or have formal arrangement with another member.
- There is no racing this year on the mountain but look out in our newsletter for events for this weekend: 19th Sept
- Illness – if you or anyone in your party are sick PLEASE don’t come to the mountain. You WILL be asked to go home.
- All members MUST bring a bottom sheet for the mattress and also a pillow case. If you forget please ask. We do have spares.
- Non-member non-skiing groups are not allowed to stay during the ski season.
- Specified events – i.e. Ladies/Men’s/Toddlers, are not exclusive to that group, although qualifying members do get priority and other members who wish to stay will be advised that it’s a special week and should be prepared to accept the focus of the group.
Who Can Stay at the Lodge?
- Senior Financial Members at any time.
- Intermediate Financial Members at any time.
- Junior Financial Members (3 years and over) at any time. Juniors under 14 years old may NOT be in the lodge unaccompanied by a Senior Member at any time.
- Members children aged under 3 years may be booked during the winter season: midweek and school holidays only. (But not on the weekends)
- No Financial Member may stay in the lodge without previously advising the Booking Officer or Hut Officer. This is for safety reasons and must be adhered to.
- Non-members: Thursday to Sunday either accompanied by a member or hosted by the Hut Officer. Friday and Saturday are solely at the discretion of the Booking Officer.
- Non- member groups: By arrangement with the Booking Officer.
How to book
Members may make a booking at any time throughout the season subject to availability.
- Please use the Members Winter Booking form
- Payment must be made before your booking will be confirmed. If your account is in credit, your booking will be able to be confirmed promptly
- If payment or communication has not been received by Tuesday 8pm for weekend bookings or 3 days prior to your booking, your booking will be cancelled and beds will be offered to those on the wait-list
- For Non-Member Guests and Associates Weekend Bookings, please note that a senior member must book and accompany these people
Non Member Bookings
- Please use the Non Member Winter booking form and make payment using above details. Be sure to identify yourself on your deposit.
- Non-members can only be booked for up to 5 mid week nights (Sunday – Thursday) or a weekend (Friday – Saturday) but not both, i.e. they must move out and reapply if they want to stay longer.
- For a mid week (Sunday – Thursday) stay, you can book any time and the Hut Officer will act as host.
- Mid week bookings can generally be confirmed reasonably promptly depending on availability and club events being held
- All queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-members may stay during the weekends but a senior member must book and accompany these people.
- The member must book via the website and use the Members Winter Booking form
- On booking - Make a separate payment for non-member bookings. The booking for non-members will be held and confirmed if bunks are available three days before the required booking. This protects members wishing to book. If no bunks are available for non-members the payment will be refunded to the member making the application
- A deposit is required for confirmation with the balance due when numbers are confirmed.
- If a group booking is cancelled 1 month or more prior, a refund of 50% is made. If within a month, the deposit is lost.
- All queries, please email email@example.com
Cancellations/Refunds for Member Bookings
- To qualify for a full refund:
- Weekend bookings: Cancellation notice must be given to the Booking Officer by Tuesday 8pm prior.
- Weekday bookings: Cancellation notice must be given to the Booking Officer by 8pm three days prior to the booking date.
- Cancellation after cut-off will lose all funds except if bed/s is on-sold, then a $5 fee only to apply. Any variation to this rule is on application to the committee.
- Refunds will be in the form of credits held to be used during the season. These may be returned at season end if not used.
- The cancellation cut-off enables those on waiting list to be notified on Wednesday prior to weekend bookings and three days prior for weekday bookings. Earlier notice is always appreciated.
Residents wishing to extend their stay may do so only at the discretion of the resident Hut Officer in consultation with the Booking Officer/ Custodian.