Level 2 Update
Great News !
Now that this part of the country is at Level 2 we are re-opening the Lodge this Friday 10th September.
There are however a range of guidelines that we will be operating under. Full details will be outlined in a newsletter that will be sent out within the day but in summary they include:
- We will be bubble-ising the bunk rooms where possible
- No non-members
- No day trippers or guests (other than to collect ski gear)
- We strongly encourage mask use in all common areas
- You must scan the QR code upon every entry to the Lodge (as well as the ski field)
- Emphasis on health, cleaning, kitchen duties, social distancing
Finally it is your responsibility to keep yourselves, your family and other club members safe.
If you feel uncomfortable with the potential risk of COVID-19 then do not come up. If you or any member in your family or immediate group are feeling unwell, then do not come up.
The snow looks good, RAL are endeavoring to have all the lifts operational, there is snow on the way and we still have 6 weeks of the season.
Remember to check your email newsletter for further details.
See you all up there.