The category is broad in that we are after photos that portray member’s interaction with the mountain:
- Landscape, people, action, or events
- Taken from within the Tongariro National Park
- Taken during the contest period detailed below
- This contest is open to any current financial member of the Taupo Ski Club.
- Entries will be accepted starting Sunday 24thJune 2018 and ending Sunday 9thSeptember 2018. All entries must be received by the 9thSeptember. There will be no late entries allowed.
- Entries must be digital and in jpeg format (.jpg) and emailed to the editor with the name of the photographer and a photo caption.
- The winner will be selected on Tuesday 11thSeptember 2018 under the supervision of the Taupo Ski Club Committee. The winner will be announced at the Taupo Ski Club Ski Championships prizegiving to be held on Saturday 22ndSeptember 2018. The winner does not have to be in attendance.
- The photographer must be the author of the pictures submitted in his/her name and hold copyright.
- You may enter as many images as you wish.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping/levelling of the photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s).
- The photographer grants the Taupo Ski Club unlimited non-exclusive use of the image(s) for activities in all media, including (but not limited to) their website, newsletters and FaceBook.
- A range of images will be selected and used where appropriate in the Clubs media output (website, newsletter etc). The winning image will be the one that best captures (in the judging committees view) what being a Taupo Ski Club member is all about.
- The winner of the contest will receive two nights accommodation each for 4 people in the Taupo Ski Club Lodge (8 nights in total). These are valid until 28thOctober 2019 and must be booked as per the normal lodge booking procedure.